The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes. Marcel Proust (1871 - 1922)
OkCupid! Politics Test
Take the test to see where you stand politically. Seriously, Ken, I'd like to see what you think of the questions! :)
posted by jeff cramer at 1:47 PM
I was like 72% and 28%--socialist :)
3/01/2006 7:23 PM
ok, I'm going to take it
3/01/2006 10:11 PM
weird, 72% Social Liberal and 5% Economic Liberal - Socialist too...it says 'you exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness'. Looks like I'm on the same side of 'economically permissive' as darth vader.
3/01/2006 10:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
I was like 72% and 28%--socialist :)
3/01/2006 7:23 PM
ok, I'm going to take it
3/01/2006 10:11 PM
weird, 72% Social Liberal and 5% Economic Liberal - Socialist too...it says 'you exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness'. Looks like I'm on the same side of 'economically permissive' as darth vader.
3/01/2006 10:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home