Shopping for Justice

Shopping for Justice, Sojourners Magazine/May 2006
This article is very good and I believe the same things the author does. But what I need to know is where do you shop when you live somewhere like Upland, Indiana? Even when I shop at the local supermarket, Lance's, I don't know where the stuff is coming from. I suppose I could just ask?
Oh, and I guess this is a good followup to the last post :)
--Jeff
1 Comments:
good postings (and Jeff, I'm still thinking about 'Goodbye, Blog'). Once again, a Mennonite to write about food politics. In all the fellowships we've been a part of, this seems to be one topic we never tire of talking about. And this will provide yet more insights...But then again, shouldn't we all grow, pick, buy food that can be preserved by us (i.e. drying, canning, freezing, etc)?
6/20/2006 11:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home