The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust (1871 - 1922)
Sunday, September 24, 2006
PAV 40 41 TRAILER VESPA LAMBRETTA JAWA HEINKEL GS RARE
They do make trailers I see...ok, this is it for now, but if we are going to do this, maybe we should start thinking about what we'll need to take and how to divy up storage...
Buying memory cards is such a big hassle... You have to search online for prices, filter through which ones are legit, around a bunch of stores,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then fervently pray that the price doesn't drop in the next 2 weeks or so.
I've been done in by rapid price drops in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD card for my R4 gaming flash card at what I mistakenly assumed was a bargain price, only to later see that it had dropped $5 in a week's time.
2 Comments:
Riding in style. Or we could pull a Motorcycle Diaries trip . . . .
9/27/2006 4:44 PM
Buying memory cards is such a big hassle... You have to search online for prices, filter through which ones are legit, around a bunch of stores,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then fervently pray that the price doesn't drop in the next 2 weeks or so.
I've been done in by rapid price drops in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD card for my R4 gaming flash card at what I mistakenly assumed was a bargain price, only to later see that it had dropped $5 in a week's time.
(Submitted on NETPost for R4i Nintendo DS.)
3/03/2010 3:50 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home